The automotive industry currently experiences a radical change of system design demands. The evolution of cars beyond their capability of personal transportation towards intelligent, connected and integrated lifestyle platforms, leads to designs of previously unexperienced electronic complexity. Not only assistance-, communications- or the latest navigation systems but also new means of electric impellent are the drivers of extraordinary change.
Philotech supports OEMs and automotive component suppliers to manage the change.
Furthermore we are also working in different projects concerning the following stand of the art automotive topics:
- autonomous driving
e.g. advanced driver-assistance systems
- electric motors
e.g. inductive charging, high voltage powermanagement
Our expert team has gathered extensive knowledge and intensively supports customers in the areas of:
- Specific industry processes
- Product lifecycle management
- Requirements management
- System architecture, design and development
- Functional safety (ISO 26262)
- System standardization (AUTOSAR)
- System verification & validation (test)
- System documentation and support engineering