EN 9100 based on ISO 9001
Philotech Systementwicklung und Software GmbH has established and maintains a management system relevant for Systems-, Life-Cycle-, Software-Engineering, Design/Analysis, Verification & Validation.
Since September 2003 Philotech Systementwicklung und Software GmbH is certified according to the EN 9100 standard which defines the requirements of quality management systems for aviation, space and defence organisations.
The EN 9100 standard is based on ISO 9001. The certification includes the company locations Taufkirchen, Hamburg and Cottbus.
In order to be successful, Philotech needs to offer products and services which
- Satisfy clearly defined requirements, prerequisites and purposes of the application
- Meet the customers' expectations
- Meet the relevant standards and specifications
- Satisfy the statutory or other requirements of society
- Are available at a competitive price
- Are realised at a cost which allows for a profit
Customer satisfaction is the general quality objective. This overall objective is achieved by way of an exemplary project implementation and administration as well as the competence of our employees. Within the projects, the customer's expectations concerning schedule adherence and accuracy of the software and/or documents supplied must be met.
- Airbus Group
- Airbus Group Master Supply Agreement signed since 2009, valid until 2016
- Airbus Operations/KID: preferred supplier for Embedded Software of Cabin Systems
- Airbus Operations Germany: selected as contractor for temporary employees
- Airbus Customer Services: preferred supplier for MSG-3
- Airbus Defense & Space: selected as contractor for temporary employees
- Airbus Defense & Space: StratX 2020 supplier
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Liebherr Aerospace
- Diehl Aerospace
- Rolls Royce Deutschland
- Approved supplier for the scope "engine control / monitoring software verification"
German Testing Board Premium Partner
Philotech GmbH Cottbus is entitled to offer the ISTQB® Certified Tester training course Foundation Level, accredited according to CTFL® Syllabus 2011 by German Testing Board.
ISTQB® Platinum Partner
From the International Software Testing Qualifications board we achieved the level of ISTQB® Platinum Partner.
The ISTQB® Partner Program connects organizations around the world that place great value on the training of their employees and that want to demonstrate this qualification with the ISTQB certificate. For these organizations, software testing is the way of verifiably ensuring high-quality work products. We are proud of our certified software testing staff and of being one of those organizations!