ASD Specification S4000P: Development of scheduled maintenance programs for technical products
Workshop with application examples
The referent will introduce in detail into the current content of the ASD specification S4000P which completely replaces the previous specification ASD S4000M. Analytical examples will be prepared together in workshops for reviewing and optimizing the maintainability of products to make it understandable in practice. The students will be involved interactively throughout the presentations and workshop. Specific inputs/questions from the participants will be taken into account.
- Introduction into the topic "Scheduled Maintenance Analysis"
- Background and basics of scheduled maintenance
- Scope, responsibilities and interfaces of scheduled maintenance analyses
- Available/known processes and development standards
- History and development process related to the ASD S4000P specification
- Development aims
- Content and structure of the specification
- Outlook/future aspects
- Systems Analysis group exercise(s)
- Structure Analysis group exercise(s)
- Zonal Analysis group exercise(s)
- Support Engineering department(s) of manufacturers with the focus on Maintainability specialists
- Manufacturer Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) specialists
- Manufacturer "Engineering“ department(s)
- Authorities being responsible for the certification of technical complex products;
- Aviation (civil, military)
- military vehicles
- Plant engineering
- Energy technology
- Technically complex products (ships, submarine, lift facilities)
Please note: The seminars "General introduction unto the ASD specificatin S4000PTM" and "ASD Specification S4000P: Development of scheduled maintenance programs for technical products" are independent and not based on the other seminar.