Terms and Conditions
Answers to frequently asked questions around seminar fees
- Included is the comprehensive seminar documentation in print, which will be handed out to the participants at the beginning of each course. It comprises of copies of all slides used during the seminar. Due to copyright restrictions, we are not allowed to provide the participants with any copies of regulations or standards, e.g. DO-178B.
- At the end of a course a certificate of participation is handed out to each attendee.
- Also included are soft drinks and coffee during all seminars as well as lunch during all-day courses.
- For better training results a course is usually limited to 12 participants.
- The seminar fees (catalogue price) are exclusive of the VAT valid at the time of registration.
- After registration you will get a confirmation including details according to the seminar location
- The general seminar conditions of Philotech GmbH are being applied.
Special pricing conditions
Philotech allows a special discount on the catalogue price
- 5 % for BDLI member firms
- 15 % for university employees
- 30 % for freelancers being involved in Philotech projects
- for students: 80 € contribution towards costs per day and seminar(valid student card is necessary)
The special discounts have to be requested in the comment field of the registration form to be valid.
Special offer: volume-related prices
Valid by simultaneous registrations of three or more employees of one company for a seminar:
- 3rd and 4th person: 15% discount per person
- 5th and 6th person: 25% discount per person
Discounts and volume-related prices cannot be combined.